Create Baseline Work Files
The basic process for performing baseline differentials is:
1. Select the "M2 - Create Work File from Baseline (HTML)" report, where the files in the baseline 1 path have been acquired and load to the file list for processing the work file.
2. Set the path for the baseline starting directory, baseline 1,
3. Choose the location for the work file and work file name.
4. Create a custom title for the report.
5. Generate the report, not there are no errors generated.
6. Repeat the process for the newer baseline, baseline_2.
7. Set the top of the tree for the baseline.
8. Enter the desired work file name and location, preferably in the same location.
9. Pressing the execute button will process the work file. No errors should occur during processing.