- Added a Users Manual for the RSM Wizard, under the main menu Help.
- Added several new reports
- Added Report Count to the user interface
- Cleaned up user interface
- Removed RSM maintenance reminders and checks to be compliant with new product model
- Aligned version to RSM 7.50
- Enhanced the speed for launching RSM
- Added file Open/Edit menu selection to the file tree, Right Mouse Button
- Added File Properties menu selection to the file tree, Right Mouse Button
- Enhanced the file acquisition mode to identify directories versus files
- Enhanced the file list edit region to count the files when manually deleted
- Enhanced the Wizard user interface to adapt to 120 DPI fonts
- Added RSMHOME environment variable processing to identify the RSM home directory
- Added RSMLICHOME environment variable to point to a network central file. Network files can be set to a shared path/file or a network path location such as \\myserver\licenses\rsm.
- Aligned version to RSM 7.40
- Added -xNOWRAP switch
- Updated pre-defined reports
- Aligned version to RSM 7.30
- Added -fm switch
- Added -Tv switch
- Added new pre-defined reports
- Aligned version to RSM 7.1
- Added many new pre-defined reports
- Aligned version number with the supported version of RSM 7.0
- Modified -A to -C for CSV output format
- Added -X for RSM 7.0 XML reports
- Added supoort for -Td
- Added -k options for -Td sorting
- Added -u File XSL for XSL translation of XML reports
- Added XML editor to Wizard preferences
- Added -S switch for page title on all reports, suggets using prompts for the report
- Added Open button for output files
- Added more example reports
- Fixed minor bug which added directories with dot '.' to the file list.
- Fixed minor bug for relative file names in HTML reports generated by the wizard
by changing the wizard internal current directory to the output folder.
- Added a file filter based on a pattern in file names, allows filtering of .gui.cpp type files
- Added support for RSM 6.88 switch -fd
- Minor bug fix for user defined UDQN detection from RSM
- Reduced the expired notice wait time from 30 to 10 seconds
No Version Product Change
- Windows installer update, now creates the correct registry key for the wizard only installation.
- For new reports, capability to reset switches or maintain the previous report settings.
- Fixed issue when user work file directories were set and displayed in the reports line
- Added the capability to edit UDQN configuration files specified in the rsm.cfg file.
- If a user report is saved to the RSM Wizard reports directory, the fact that this report
resides in the "site" directory prevents it from being deleted.
- Removed restriction for active maintenance. Now totaly free to use.
- Fixed several RSM option exclusivities for -w reports.
- Added new directory browser, older version availabled
under the Wizard preferences
- Added Sorting Switches to -W reports
- Updated Wizard for RSM 6.60
- Added Path Zoom/UnZoom buttons
- Added path settings in the configuration menu
- Removed Administrator requirements from the Windows install program
- Several minor fixes
- Added RSM Wizard directory and documents directory to
the Wizard Preferences. One instance of use reports the
in ability for the Wizard not to locate the help files. This
feature will allow the use to manually set the location
of the Wizard and the associated docs directory.
This location is typically: c:\Program Files\MSquared\M2 RSM Wizard\docs
- Initial release of RSM Wizard